Remover Gel: For Gel, Dip Powder + Polish
This thick gel is a great way to gently remove any soak off enhancement like dip powder, gel polish, builder gels, polygel and regular polish without soaking in acetone. Just dab on the Remover Gel and push off the softened nail enhancement with a Remover Tool. It's a game changer!
1. Gently file the surface of the nail enhancement, wipe excess dust with isopropyl alcohol and let dry.
2. Apply a generous layer of Remover Gel to the nail enhancement and time for 2-3 minutes.
3. Gently scrape off any softened nail enhancement using a steel cuticle pusher, file the surface a little, wipe with isopropyl alcohol and let dry. Repeat Steps 2 and 3 until all layers of product have been removed.
4. Wash hands or wipe nails with alcohol to remove any remaining Remover Gel.
- Remover Gel is a very thick clear or cloudy gel consistency.
- Wipe the brush clean before returning it to the bottle to avoid contamination.
- The number of rounds needed to remove any nail enhancement can vary depending on how many layers of polish, gel or dip used. Typically polish and gel will come off in 1-2 rounds, while dip may take 3-4+ rounds.
- For best results, scrape off softened product before it dries on the nail.
- Avoid contact with skin. Wash thoroughly with soapy water or isopropyl alcohol to clean.
INGREDIENTS: AN-surfactants, BIO-cellulose, acrylate monomer, inorganic pigment