Chrome Stamping Instructions
- Use Matte Top Coat as a base and let dry. Apply sticky polish over selected design on the stamping plate.
- Hold scraper card at a 45-degree angle and gently scrape excess polish off the design to the edge of the plate.
- Quickly use the soft stamper head to pick up the image with an up/down motion. The design should now be on the stamper head.
- With a rolling motion, apply the design from the stamper to your nail and gently press chrome powder to stamped design on nail. Dust off excess powder.
- Seal in your artwork with No Smudge Polish Top Coat or UV/LED Gel Top Coat.
18 Free Polishes will only dry with natural heat from fingers or a hot blow dryer on low. 2-3 coats of top coat is recommended. Allow to dry between layers.
- Remove the blue protective film from new stamping plates before use. Clean polish from plates with an acetone wipe.
- Clean stamper head with tape or a lint roller. Do not use acetone or alcohol on stamper heads.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh