1. Gently file the surface of the nail enhancement, wipe excess dust with isopropyl alcohol and let dry.
2. Dab on a generous layer of Remover Gel to the nail enhancement and time for 2-3 minutes. Note: Reapply after 1 minute if it dries out on the nail.
3. Gently scrape off any softened nail enhancement using a steel cuticle pusher, file the surface a little, wipe with isopropyl alcohol and let dry. Repeat Steps 2 and 3 until all layers of product have been removed.
4. Wash hands or wipe nails with alcohol to remove any remaining Remover Gel.
- Remover Gel is a very thick clear or cloudy gel consistency.
- Wipe the brush clean before returning it to the bottle to avoid contamination.
- The number of rounds needed to remove any nail enhancement can vary depending on how many layers of polish, gel or dip used. Typically polish and gel will come off in 1-2 rounds, while dip may take 3-4+ rounds.
- For best results, scrape off softened product before it dries on the nail.
- Thinner nails may experience some heat or pressure. Remove if any pain occurs.
- Avoid contact with skin. Wash thoroughly with soapy water or isopropyl alcohol to clean.
Ingredients: AN-surfactants, BIO-cellulose, acrylate monomer, inorganic pigment.