- File off the top surface of the nail enhancement.
- Apply a layer of Remover Gel and time for 1 minute, then apply second layer and time another 2-3 minutes.
- Using a steel cuticle pusher, gently push off softened enhancement.
- Apply another layer of Remover Gel and time 1-3 minutes. Gently push off softened nail enhancement. Repeat this step until all layers of product have been removed.
- Wash hands or wipe with alcohol to remove any remaining Remover Gel.
- The number of rounds needed to remove any nail enhancement can vary depending on how many layers of polish, gel or dip you used. Typically polish and gel will come off in 1-2 rounds, while dip may take 3-4+ rounds.
- Avoid contact with skin. Wash thoroughly with soapy water to clean.
FB Community: tinyurl.com/DipaliciousVIP