Basic Nail Stamping Instructions
- Apply stamping polish over selected design on the stamping plate.
- Hold scraper card at a 45-degree angle and gently scrape excess polish off the design to the edge of the plate.
- Quickly use the soft stamper head to pick up the image with an up/down motion. The design should now be on the stamper head.
- With a rolling motion, apply the design from the stamper to your nail.
- Seal in your artwork with No Smudge Polish Top Coat or UV/LED Gel Top Coat and enjoy your artwork!
*Remove the protective film from new stamping plates before use.