Mood Paint - Fun 12 Color Changing Nail Art Liquid
…over Dip Powder
- Apply a black or other dark dip powder color following the usual dip steps up to the first Activator, then file, shape and rough buff the surface and wipe off dust with isopropyl alcohol.
- Apply UV/LED Base Gel and cure 30-60 seconds depending on your gels and lamp. Leave the tacky layer.
- Paint nail surface or a desired design with mood paint staying away from the free edge if possible. Let dry completely. NOTE: The liquid will look tan and opaque while applying and turn more clear with color changes once completely dry.
- Apply UV/LED No Wipe Top Gel and cap your edges to seal in your artwork.
…over 1 Step UV/LED Gel Color
- Apply a layer of black or other dark color gel and flash cure about 2-10 seconds depending on your lamp so the gel still has a tacky surface. Repeat if a second layer of color is needed.
- Paint nail surface or a desired design with mood paint staying away from the free edge if possible. Continue flash curing base color for another 5-10 seconds depending on the lamp used. Then, continue air drying the Mood Paint completely. NOTE: The liquid will look tan and opaque while applying and turn more clear with color changes once completely dry.
- Apply UV/LED No Wipe Top Gel, cap your edges and fully cure 30-60 seconds depending on your lamp to seal in your artwork.
- If using 3 Step Color Gel, apply base coat then layers of color curing each layer fully. Keep the tacky surface of the 3 Step Color Gel color. Then continue with mood paint and top coat.
- Use dotting tools or fine nail art brushes to paint detailed designs with the Mood Paint.
- Mood Paint has better staying power when applied to a tacky surface and kept away from the free edge. May repel against very smooth surfaces.
- Intended for use over artificial nail enhancements. Keep away from skin or bare nails.
Ingredients: Cholesterol chloride, Aqua, Polyvinyl alcohol, Methoxypolyoxymethylene melamine
IG and FB: @DipaliciousNails
VIP Community: www.facebook.com/groups/DipaliciousNails